Stormwater run-off across impermeable surfaces such as roads and parking lots collects pollutants that enter the stormwater management system. Debris, sediment, oils and greases and other pollutants eventually end up in streams, rivers, lakes and other watercourses or are intercepted by treatment plants that have to remove them prior to release.
Various devices are on the market to treat stormwater “at-source” – that is, remove the pollutants where they occur. Emco is proud to offer some of the best-engineered products on the market.
EMCO Corporation Waterworks
- Hydrodynamic Grit Separator ( PDF 1.8MB)
- Oil Water Separator ( PDF 0.9MB)
- Heavy Metal/Nutrient Filter ( PDF 1.4MB)
- DO2E Waste Water Treatment Advanced Oxidation Processes (A.O.P.) ( PDF 298KB)
- Advanced Oxidation Processes (A.O.P.) Paper ( PDF 170KB)